THE CEVA SOUTH AFRICA’S VETERINARY SERVICES TEAM is represented by veterinarians and technicians backed up by a global multidisciplinary group of poultry veterinarians. Each member has specific expertise in poultry health and farm management to deliver customer support in South Africa and around the world.
OUR MISSION IS TO MAXIMIZE THE CLIENT’S PROFITABILITY BY ACHIEVING OPTIMUM HEALTH AND IMMUNE STATUS IN THEIR FLOCKS
Veterinary Services’ have five pillars to support your business:
- Close collaboration with Key opinion leaders to deliver science & knowledge.
- Comprehensive trials to provide solid results thanks to clear data interpretation.
- Valuable monitoring thanks to Global Protection Services(GPS) for proactive and data-based decision-making, helping the customer to design the best animal health approach. GPS includes regular farm or end-point PCR and serological sampling, in vaccinated flocks, to confirm achieving an appropriate immunization level.
- Diagnosis and Troubleshooting using the V.E.T. Program and supported by our laboratory network and global diagnostic expertise.
- Sharing knowledge and training of customer staff and CEVA teams through continuous education programs.
Last update: 08/10/2021