Ceva specialities cover all the animal production sectors, whether industrial (poultry) or traditional (ruminants), as well as companion animals and horses.
Fields of expertise:
The Ceva group boasts widely recognised expertise in a number of therapeutic fields:
- Companion Animals: Behaviour and locomotion
- Ruminants: Antibiotic therapy, vaccines
- Poultry: vaccines, vaccination equipment, pharmaceuticals,
Alongside its major areas of expertise, the CEVA group also develops products to meet the geographical or therapeutic requirements of its clients through two key ranges:
• Parasites management for large animals (anti-babesials, endectocides, drenches, ...). Actives used in our range are Diminazene, Albendazole, Closantel, etc.
• Metabolism correctors for ruminants and poultry (diarrhoea treatment, rehydration, vitamin supplement …)