It’s our great pleasure to announce the launch of Privexia®, the new endectocide from Ceva Animal Health Reg. No. G3915 (Act 36/1947). Privexia® contains 1% Moxidectin, a second generation macrocyclic lactone, with a broad spectrum of activity against both internal and external parasites. Privexia® is registered with 35 days persistent action for the control of sheep wireworm and brown stomachworm as well as 28 days persistent action for the control of blue ticks in cattle. Privexia® has been developed on Ceva’s South Africa Research Farms under current conditions. It is manufactured locally in our production plant in Midrand under Ceva quality standards.
At Ceva we are committed to supply more than just a product. We are dedicated to find better solutions to improve animal health and productivity; solutions such as Privexia®, a new injectable endectocide for sheep and cattle.
With Privexia® you get:
- 35 days persistent action for the control of sheep wireworm and brown stomachworm
- 28 days persistent action for the control of blue ticks in cattle
- Developed under current local conditions
- Tested and proven in South Africa
- Technical back-up
- Product manufactured locally under Ceva quality standards
Privexia® - Commitment in a bottle
Last update: 05/10/2018