Dog Appeasing Pheromone. Well being – Calming
When the Adaptil® collar is in snug contact with the dog’s skin, the dog’s body temperature warms the collar and encourages the diffusion of pheromones into the local environment. Two sizes of Adaptil® collar are available for puppy/small dogs (fits neck up to 37.5cm) and medium/large dogs (fits neck up to 62.5cm).
It is vital that the Adaptil® collar is in close contact with the dog’s skin or fur at all times.
Each collar lasts 4 weeks and can be replaced as required.
How to fit an Adaptil® collar
- Pass the loop through the end
- Pass the loop over the head
- Adjust to fit snugly and trim excess if necessary
- Check the collar at regular intervals. It must remain in close contact with the dog's neck.
Adaptil® is a synthetic copy of the natural canine appeasing pheromone proven to help support dogs in a range of stressful situations.
The new collar is grey in colour and now features an improved buckle for fitting. The Adaptil® name is now also printed on the collar in braille.
Adaptil® is canine specific, odourless, non-sedative, non-systemic and can be used alongside all other types of medication.
The efficacy of Adaptil® has been demonstrated in 18 studies published in scientific journals and at veterinary conferences around the world.
• For puppies - Adaptil® is shown to help puppies settle in a new home and to have significant positive effects on puppy socialisation. Fitting an Adaptil® collar to puppies from 6-16 weeks helps them develop into confident, well-behaved adult dogs and significantly reduces the likelihood of anxiety-related conditions developing in later life.
Adaptil® has been used by behaviourists, veterinary experts and welfare organizations for the last 10 years
Adaptil® is available in three easy to use formulations.
Adaptil® is supported by a guarantee of satisfaction