VACANCIES - “WE HIRE FOR ATTITUDE AND CONFIDENCE”
Our job offers reflect our desire to attract the best professionals in each sector and ensure a rich diversity in our basic resource: men and women, with a range of professional experience, and training and from many different nationalities.
Vacant Positions - we have 5 positions available in our Ruminant Division.
TECHNICAL SALES CO-ORDINATORS - RUMINANT DIVISION:
NORTHERN FREE STATE
NORTH WEST PROVINCE
“We hire for attitude and confidence”
- Sales and target driven attitude
- Farming background or understanding of Ruminant farming systems.
- Results driven with an ability to manage key account customers independently and effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate
- Fully bilingual in Afrikaans & English
- Minimum of three years Sales experience
- Driver’s licence and own motor vehicle required
Requirements that would enhance your position
- B.Sc. (Agric) Animal Science or N.Dip. in Animal Health
Closing date for applications: 20 JUNE 2017
E-mail detailed CV to: email@example.com
Last update: 12/06/2017